Quarterbacking Children’s Health Foundation
The Quarterbacking Children’s Health Foundation provides funds to fulfill medical needs and support for Alabama children and young adults.
In 2020, with the funds raised by the Monday Morning Quarterback Club of Birmingham and earnings from the Quarterbacking Children’s Health Foundation endowment, $1,625,000 will be contributed to the following charities:
- Alabama Institute for Deaf & Blind
- Children’s Harbor
- Children’s of Alabama
- EyeSight Foundation of Alabama
- Glenwood, Inc.
- Impact Alabama
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kid One Transport
- King’s Home
- Mitchell’s Place
- RISE Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- Smile A Mile
- Sports Medicine Institute
- St. Vincent’s Foundation of Alabama
- The Bell Center for Early Intervention
- The Exceptional Foundation
- UAB Institute for Arts in Medicine
- United Ability
- Woolley Institute for Spoken-Language Education
The game is raising money.
The opposing team is disease.