Crippled Children’s Foundation
Welcome to the CCF Website
The Crippled Children’s Foundation provides direct financial support to charities providing vital medical services to children, which services would not otherwise be available.
In 2018, with the funds raised by the Monday Morning Quarterback Club of Birmingham and earnings from the Crippled Children’s Foundation endowment, $1,550,000 will be contributed to the following charities:
- Alabama Ear Institute
- Alabama Institute for Deaf & Blind
- Big Oak Ranch
- Children’s Harbor
- Children’s of Alabama
- Eyesight Foundation of Alabama
- Glenwood, Inc.
- Impact Alabama
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kid One Transport
- King’s Home
- Mitchell’s Place
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Ronald McDonald House
- Smile A Mile
- The Bell Center
- The Exceptional Foundation
- UAB Comprehensive Diabetes Center
- UAB Department of Ophthalmology
- UAB Sports Medicine Institute
- United Ability
The game is raising money.
The opposing team is disease.