Crippled Children’s Foundation
Welcome to the CCF Website
The Crippled Children’s Foundation provides direct financial support to charities providing vital medical services to children, which services would not otherwise be available.
In 2019, with the funds raised by the Monday Morning Quarterback Club of Birmingham and earnings from the Crippled Children’s Foundation endowment, $1,625,000 will be contributed to the following charities:
- Alabama Institute for Deaf & Blind
- Children’s Harbor
- Children’s of Alabama
- EyeSight Foundation of Alabama
- Glenwood, Inc.
- Grace House Ministries, Inc.
- Impact Alabama
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kid One Transport
- King’s Home
- Mitchell’s Place
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- RISE Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- Smile A Mile
- Sports Medicine Institute
- St. Vincent’s Foundation of Alabama
- The Bell Center for Early Intervention
- The Exceptional Foundation
- UAB Comprehensive Diabetes Center
- UAB Institute for Arts in Medicine
- United Ability
- Woolley Institute for Spoken-Language Education
The game is raising money.
The opposing team is disease.